Re - Roofing Systems
RE-ROOF SYSTEMS BY MBR – AFFORDABLE, DURABLE, NO INTERRUPTION
Nothing negatively impacts your club business and bottom line more than a compromised and leaky roof structure. Most roof repairs are really temporary solutions. By their very nature, most built-up or single-ply roof replacements ultimately leak. Our MBR Butler® Metal Re-Roof System represents a practical, long-term and cost-efficient solution to the kinds of re-roofing challenges you will surely face.
Save the cost of tearing off your existing roof by installing Butler® patented Metal Re-Roof System. MBR Builders can install our attractive re-roof system over virtually ANY existing roofing system including built-up and single-ply roofs. Not only does this generate tremendous cost savings to facility owners but also avoids a lengthy interruption of your business activities during the process.
SYSTEM DESIGN & GREEN ECO-COMPLIANT – BUTLER® METAL RE-ROOF SYSTEM
Every component of our Butler® roof system, from ridge to eaves, trims and flashings, interior or exterior drainage, roof openings and accessories has been designed to work in unison with the metal membrane to form a total integrated system.
Our Butler® Re-Roof Systems are material-efficient and made from recycled materials. They are also available in “cool roof colors” with a certified, highly reflective finish to reduce energy consumption while saving you significant operating costs.
TOP INDUSTRY PROVIDER in the RE-ROOF BUSINESS for TENNIS CLUBS
- Affordability: Eliminates removal and disposal costs of existing, damaged roof. More savings through improved energy efficiency
- Longevity: Butler roof systems withstand decades of harsh sun, heavy rains, snow, ice, and extreme temperatures with minimal seasonal and/or annual maintenance.
- Flexibility: We can install over all types of flat roofs to a variety of slopes, even steep-pitched roofs. We can even add our own pitch by installing a structural slope build-up system directly over a flat roof.
- Durability: Butler roof systems are designed to last. The roof systems are specifically engineered to allow for natural thermal movement (i.e. constant changing temperatures cause a roof to expand/contract thousands of times per year) and provide long-term weather-tight performance.
- Aesthetics: A new Butler roof system can dramatically enhance the appearance of a building, add color, provide a mansard or change a roof pitch to give your entire building a much needed “face-lift”.
- Warranties: Butler® Watertight Gold Warranty assures up to 20 years of weathertight protection and includes full-system coverage of roof trims, roof curbs, and pipe penetrations on a non-prorated basis during the entire warranty life.